Monday, June 22, 2009

Where I am


It seems things in my previous world are either heating up or winding down. It's a fine line really. I wonder how I would have handled it, had I not been brought to a great new job that I enjoy very much? It makes you stop and think is all this for some reason? I know that amid the tumultuous last two years, I have discovered what I am capable of. 

I've learned to really love someone with my whole heart and not hide anything from them! That in its self is no small feat! To absolutely know, without shadow of a doubt, that I am to be with this woman... it fills me with something new. Within me a glow is apparent. Every time I picture her I feel a warm fuzzy float up my neck... that is why I love her. She is the only person that's done that to me. A thought, so powerful.

But, I could not have gotten to this point without what came before. None of this is news to anyone, but on my journey it's real at the moment. All of the moments from my birth to this very posting has lead me to new feelings, understanding and mindset. I am thankful for what came before,  I enjoy the now and hope for the future. 

To know what lays ahead is not important, it's where we are that counts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment